Catwoman (2005) with Halle Berry is so god-awful sometimes I simply can't resist watching it. Along with Basic Instinct 2 (!), Sharon Stone's career must truly be over.- Watching every single attempt at playing Eddie Van Halen's "Eruption" on
YouTube.com - Coronas...and you know what? I don't care if they've got a lime in 'em or not. Just so long as they're ice cold and plentiful.
- All Toho kaiju films are worth watching at least once. Some hold up to repeated viewings. Log on to
Phil Goes to the Movies to see my reviews of some of the best. - AC/DC...preferrably with Bon Scott but I'll listen to just about anything.
AVP (2004) : ok, ok, I have absolutely nothing to say in my defense. I can't help it. Yes, it's bad. But I enjoy it. Hey, it's better than Resurrection!
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Guilty Pleasures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Could your enjoyment of AVP have anything to do with the presence on Lance Henricksen? Probably the only actor alive who could play Charles Bronson; I don't think even Bronson could do it any more...
Post a Comment