· To live a life of utter simplicity
· To love the people I know and the people I don’t know
· To hope for a future which allows us individually and collectively to nurture and be nurtured
· To protect the one’s I love from harm
· To be trusted to do what I say I will do and to not do what I say I will not do
· To trust that those I love will do what they say they will do and not do what they say they will not do
· To not waste precious time being angry or hating
· To continue to improve the qualities I possess while diminishing my faults or shortcomings
· To hope that if God is real, I will know it
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen, Phil. In my own journey, I've come to believe that matters of faith that are unquestioned do not lead to faith, only dogma. A fate that you will undoubtedly avoid...
Post a Comment